- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Place baking dish in a large pan; pour water into the pan to a depth of 1-inch. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until lightly browned and set. Combine cinnamon and nutmeg; sift over top of pudding. Cool slightly and cut into squares to serve.
NotesAnother good recipe from Paula Deen. Easy to make and yummy to eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More