- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Place baking dish in a large pan; pour water into the pan to a depth of 1-inch. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until lightly browned and set. Combine cinnamon and nutmeg; sift over top of pudding. Cool slightly and cut into squares to serve.
NotesAnother good recipe from Paula Deen. Easy to make and yummy to eat.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More