- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 boneless/skiness chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place soy sauce in a 9x13" baking dish. On a piece of waxed paper, mix together the sesame seeds, flour, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken pieces in the soy sauce to coat, then dredge in the sesame seed mixture. Arrange in baking dish in a single layer, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tender and juices run clear. Baste with drippings once during cooking time. Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More