- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 boneless/skiness chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place soy sauce in a 9x13" baking dish. On a piece of waxed paper, mix together the sesame seeds, flour, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken pieces in the soy sauce to coat, then dredge in the sesame seed mixture. Arrange in baking dish in a single layer, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tender and juices run clear. Baste with drippings once during cooking time. Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired and serve.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More