BAKED SHRIMP IN CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, minced, plus 2 to 3 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp (not shelled)
- accompaniment: baguette
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in wine, Worcestershire sauce, chipotles, adobo sauce, garlic, and salt.
- Toss shrimp with sauce in a large shallow baking dish and bake in middle of oven until shrimp are just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cooks' note:
- Shrimp with heads on may be used in this recipe - you'll need 1 pound.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More