- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg spaghetti,cooked al dente and drained
- 1 jar prego original
- 1 lb ground beef,browned and drained(optional)
- 1 TBSP oregano
- 1TBP basil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg shredded colby cheese
- 1 pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- add all ingredients (except cheese)together and place in a greased (I use non-stick olive oil spray) 9x13 pan.
- Top with cheeses and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min,uncover and bake an additional 10 min or so,till cheese is browned and bubbly
NotesThis is a little twist on the old stand-by,my kids can devour a whole pan of it in 5 minutes flat.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More