- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg spaghetti,cooked al dente and drained
- 1 jar prego original
- 1 lb ground beef,browned and drained(optional)
- 1 TBSP oregano
- 1TBP basil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg shredded colby cheese
- 1 pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- add all ingredients (except cheese)together and place in a greased (I use non-stick olive oil spray) 9x13 pan.
- Top with cheeses and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min,uncover and bake an additional 10 min or so,till cheese is browned and bubbly
NotesThis is a little twist on the old stand-by,my kids can devour a whole pan of it in 5 minutes flat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More