Baked Spaghetti Squash
"A tasty dish that can grow from this basic start to all sorts of delicious dishes (sweet or savoury)."Serves | Prep Time | Cook Time
Why I Love This Recipe
This delicious dish can be eaten all on it's own as a tasty side or just as a snack. Not only is it tasty, but it's filling AND good for you. :)
Ingredients You'll Need
1 (2-3 lbs) spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, from stem to tail, and scrape out the seeds.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. I love adding garlic salt or season salt, in lieu of table salt.
4. Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
6. Using a fork, scrape the flesh to create long strands, and Enjoy!