- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. In a skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, oregano and beef. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Place half the spaghetti in baking dish. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers.
- Mix soup and water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Servings: Serves 12.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More