- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. In a skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, oregano and beef. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Place half the spaghetti in baking dish. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers.
- Mix soup and water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
- Servings: Serves 12.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Food Travels Through Italy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More