- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef ground
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine cooked spaghetti noodles, browned burger, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until thickened.
- Pour half of spahetti noodle mixture into a greased baking dish and pour cheese mixture over the top.
- Pour remaining noodle mixture into the baking dish, top with remaining cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
NotesThis is from Gooseberry Patch's Family Favorite Recipes, but I halved the original recipe for our family of three.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More