- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef ground
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine cooked spaghetti noodles, browned burger, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until thickened.
- Pour half of spahetti noodle mixture into a greased baking dish and pour cheese mixture over the top.
- Pour remaining noodle mixture into the baking dish, top with remaining cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
NotesThis is from Gooseberry Patch's Family Favorite Recipes, but I halved the original recipe for our family of three.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More