- Cooking Time: 30-35 min
- Servings: approx 6
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- Approx: 1 Lb ground round
- 1 medium bag spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 24 oz cottage cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degree F.
- In heavy saucepan or skillet brown ground beef until it reaches 160 degree F on a meat thermometer.
- Stir spaghetti sauce.
- Reduce Heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes
- While sauce is simmering, boil a large pot of water.
- Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or until HALF COOKED!
- Place half cooked pasta in 9x13in greased baking dish
- Top with half of meat mixture.
- Spread 1 cup of cottage cheese on top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- REPEAT LAYERING
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.
NotesI found it in an old cook book. It was really good.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More