- Cooking Time: 30-35 min
- Servings: approx 6
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- Approx: 1 Lb ground round
- 1 medium bag spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 24 oz cottage cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degree F.
- In heavy saucepan or skillet brown ground beef until it reaches 160 degree F on a meat thermometer.
- Stir spaghetti sauce.
- Reduce Heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes
- While sauce is simmering, boil a large pot of water.
- Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or until HALF COOKED!
- Place half cooked pasta in 9x13in greased baking dish
- Top with half of meat mixture.
- Spread 1 cup of cottage cheese on top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- REPEAT LAYERING
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.
NotesI found it in an old cook book. It was really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Summertime SippersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More