- Cooking Time: 30-35 min
- Servings: approx 6
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- Approx: 1 Lb ground round
- 1 medium bag spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (15 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 24 oz cottage cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degree F.
- In heavy saucepan or skillet brown ground beef until it reaches 160 degree F on a meat thermometer.
- Stir spaghetti sauce.
- Reduce Heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes
- While sauce is simmering, boil a large pot of water.
- Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes or until HALF COOKED!
- Place half cooked pasta in 9x13in greased baking dish
- Top with half of meat mixture.
- Spread 1 cup of cottage cheese on top.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- REPEAT LAYERING
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.
NotesI found it in an old cook book. It was really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More