- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 pound lean ground Italian sausage
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated mizithra cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente;
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large skillet, cook sausage until brown.
- Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer.
- Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
NotesThey serve this at a restaurant near our house. It is so expense . I recreated it. My family love it and ate it so fast I didn't get a picture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More