- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryThey serve this at a restaurant near our house. It is so expense . I recreated it. My family love it and ate it so fast I didn't get a picture.
- 3/4 pound lean ground Italian sausage
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated mizithra cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente;
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large skillet, cook sausage until brown.
- Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer.
- Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.