- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 plain breadcrumbs
- Montreal seasoning to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- 1. Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning on a plate.
- 2. Beat egg in a small bowl.
- 3. Slice zucchini and squash into 1/4" thick coins.
- 4. Dip zucchini and squash into egg and then into breadcrumb mixture.
- 5. Coat a parchment lined cookie sheet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange zucchini and squash coins on cookie sheet and back at 425 for about 10 minutes per side, until golden brown.
NotesEasy, healthy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More