Baked Squash and Zucchini Coins
1/2 plain breadcrumbs
Montreal seasoning to taste
1 yellow squash
1. Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning on a plate.
2. Beat egg in a small bowl.
3. Slice zucchini and squash into 1/4" thick coins.
4. Dip zucchini and squash into egg and then into breadcrumb mixture.
5. Coat a parchment lined cookie sheet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange zucchini and squash coins on cookie sheet and back at 425 for about 10 minutes per side, until golden brown.
Pairs Well With
Easy, healthy and delicious!