- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 plain breadcrumbs
- Montreal seasoning to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- 1. Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning on a plate.
- 2. Beat egg in a small bowl.
- 3. Slice zucchini and squash into 1/4" thick coins.
- 4. Dip zucchini and squash into egg and then into breadcrumb mixture.
- 5. Coat a parchment lined cookie sheet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange zucchini and squash coins on cookie sheet and back at 425 for about 10 minutes per side, until golden brown.
NotesEasy, healthy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More