- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 plain breadcrumbs
- Montreal seasoning to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- 1. Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning on a plate.
- 2. Beat egg in a small bowl.
- 3. Slice zucchini and squash into 1/4" thick coins.
- 4. Dip zucchini and squash into egg and then into breadcrumb mixture.
- 5. Coat a parchment lined cookie sheet with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange zucchini and squash coins on cookie sheet and back at 425 for about 10 minutes per side, until golden brown.
NotesEasy, healthy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More