- Cooking Time: 40-60
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- Nonstick cooking spray
- One 3-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the honey, mustard, melted butter and lemon juice in a large bowl. Toss the chicken through the mixture and place skin-side up on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until the chicken is fully cooked and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes.
- NOTE: My MIL used all chicken legs and said it needed to be cooked an additional 15 minutes at 400 on her oven to reach the 165 degrees!