- Cooking Time: 40-60
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- Nonstick cooking spray
- One 3-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the honey, mustard, melted butter and lemon juice in a large bowl. Toss the chicken through the mixture and place skin-side up on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Bake until the chicken is fully cooked and an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes.
- NOTE: My MIL used all chicken legs and said it needed to be cooked an additional 15 minutes at 400 on her oven to reach the 165 degrees!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Food Travels Through Italy
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More