- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Fuji apples
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/3 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Cranberry Pomegranate Preserves
- 2 Tbsp. Raisins, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Cut a slice off bottom of apple to form a flat surface, then cut top 1/2 inch off top of apple. Core out middle of the apple to create a cavity using an apple corer, melon baller and/or paring knife.
- Brush the inside of each apple cavity with lemon juice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients together well.
- Over stuff each apple cavity with the mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Place apples in a preheated 375 degrees F oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until apples are tender.
- Serve each apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
NotesCranberry Pomegranate Preserves can bought at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More