- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCranberry Pomegranate Preserves can bought at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
- 4 Fuji apples
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/3 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Cranberry Pomegranate Preserves
- 2 Tbsp. Raisins, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Cut a slice off bottom of apple to form a flat surface, then cut top 1/2 inch off top of apple. Core out middle of the apple to create a cavity using an apple corer, melon baller and/or paring knife.
- Brush the inside of each apple cavity with lemon juice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients together well.
- Over stuff each apple cavity with the mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Place apples in a preheated 375 degrees F oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until apples are tender.
- Serve each apple with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.