- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms with caps
- 1/2 to 1 stick (4 to 8 Tbs.) of melted butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs. oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 minced medium onion
- Remove mushroom stems and chop.
- Place caps on buttered baking sheet and set aside.
- Sauté chopped stems, onions, and garlic in oil. Mix other dry ingredients.
- Add them to melted butter and wine in a sauce pan and stir together.
- Mold a small amount on the cap.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve warm.
NotesMushrooms stuffed with cheese & parsley in wine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More