- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms with caps
- 1/2 to 1 stick (4 to 8 Tbs.) of melted butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs. oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 minced medium onion
- Remove mushroom stems and chop.
- Place caps on buttered baking sheet and set aside.
- Sauté chopped stems, onions, and garlic in oil. Mix other dry ingredients.
- Add them to melted butter and wine in a sauce pan and stir together.
- Mold a small amount on the cap.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve warm.
NotesMushrooms stuffed with cheese & parsley in wine
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More