- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 45
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 stick melted butter
- Boil potatoes until soft.
- Skin potatoes and mash in a large bowl with sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, and butter until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients until chunky and sprinkle on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
NotesMy husband's aunt served this years ago at a family holiday dinner. I requested the recipe and we've been serving it at our own Thanksgiving for years. This is very sweet and dessert-like, so you can adjust the sugar to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More