BAKED TOMATO RISOTTO
Baked Tomato Risotto
- Servings: 6
- 1 jar (28 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 cups halved sliced zucchini
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzerella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Spray 3 qt. casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray (olive oil spray if you have it. no biggie)
Combine tomato sauce, broth, zucchini, mushrooms and rice in the dish.
Bake, uncovered, foe 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until rice is tender. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered about five minutes (or until cheese melts).