- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mixer, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Cooking for a Cure
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More