BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mixer, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More