- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Flour tortillas (any size)
- Olive oil for brushing
- Seasoning (I use the creole seasoning below but you can use anything you want)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a flour and brush it lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle on seasoning of your choice.
- With a pizza cutter, cut the tortilla in half. Fold the two halves together and cut stacked pieces in half. Then cut each half in half. You could end up with 8 pieces.
- Arrange pieces onto baking sheet in single layer.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your tortillas) or until tortillas are crisp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More