- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 medium trout fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
- 3 Dot with butter.
- 4 Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5 Cover with sour cream.
- 6 Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More