- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 medium trout fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
- 3 Dot with butter.
- 4 Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5 Cover with sour cream.
- 6 Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Watt's Cooking in PA?
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More