- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 medium trout fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
- 3 Dot with butter.
- 4 Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5 Cover with sour cream.
- 6 Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More