- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 can diced, peeled tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, or mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper, sauteing alone for a couple minutes.
- Then add zucchini, eggplant, squash, mushrooms, garlic.
- Saute until vegetables become a little tender, but not mushy.
- Add in tomatoes, using most of the juice but not all.
- Add in oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Add parmesan or mozzarella and bake for an additional 10.
NotesThis is a really versatile dish. The veggies can be changed around to your liking, and you can add this to pasta (I love it with orzo) for a complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More