- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 can diced, peeled tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, or mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper, sauteing alone for a couple minutes.
- Then add zucchini, eggplant, squash, mushrooms, garlic.
- Saute until vegetables become a little tender, but not mushy.
- Add in tomatoes, using most of the juice but not all.
- Add in oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Add parmesan or mozzarella and bake for an additional 10.
NotesThis is a really versatile dish. The veggies can be changed around to your liking, and you can add this to pasta (I love it with orzo) for a complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More