- Cooking Time: 200
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-10 pound) wild turkey
- salt and pepper
- 4 sticks butter
- 2 cans (13 3/4 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Salt and pepper turkey.
- 3 Melt butter and add the remaining ingredients.
- 4 Marinate turkey overnight.
- 5 Cook in marinade in covered roaster.
- 6 Cook about 20 minutes per pound.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More