- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups (16 oz.) Ziti Pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups (about 26-oz. jar) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for 9 minutes; drain.
- In large bowl, stir together hot pasta, 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, spoon pasta mixture; top with remaining 1-1/2 cups sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 10 servings (1 cup each).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Start to Finish: 1 hr 10 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More