- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 jar (20 oz) pasta sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, pepper, and 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce. Spread the pasta mixture in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; top with the remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More