- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 4 small)
- 1 cup Bisquick batter, prepared according to box
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbls. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram or oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More