- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 4 small)
- 1 cup Bisquick batter, prepared according to box
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbls. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram or oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce