- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 Soft Tortillas Wraps
- 150g plain chocolate, broken into chunks
- 6 bananas, sliced in lengthways
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Cream, custard or ice cream optional to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (170ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 5.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Put one sliced banana in the centre of each wrap, then add some chunks of chocolate distributed more or less evenly along the wrap.
- Fold over the sides to meet in the middle, then roll over the wraps and lay on a baking sheet with fold underneath.
- Brush with a little oil, then sprinkle over the cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat to make 6
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the topping is golden and bubbling.
NotesHad nothing to make a dessert with - tried this - an instant hit and now a family favourite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More