- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 Soft Tortillas Wraps
- 150g plain chocolate, broken into chunks
- 6 bananas, sliced in lengthways
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Cream, custard or ice cream optional to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (170ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 5.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Put one sliced banana in the centre of each wrap, then add some chunks of chocolate distributed more or less evenly along the wrap.
- Fold over the sides to meet in the middle, then roll over the wraps and lay on a baking sheet with fold underneath.
- Brush with a little oil, then sprinkle over the cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat to make 6
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the topping is golden and bubbling.
NotesHad nothing to make a dessert with - tried this - an instant hit and now a family favourite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More