- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 whole pita pocket bread rounds
- Olive oil
- Salt (or whatever seasoning you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Split each pita pocket in half horizontally and lightly brush inside with olive oil and sprinkle with desired seasonings.
- Cut each round into eight wedges using a pizza cutter. Arrange cut pieces in single layer onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking sheet and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More