- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 whole pita pocket bread rounds
- Olive oil
- Salt (or whatever seasoning you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Split each pita pocket in half horizontally and lightly brush inside with olive oil and sprinkle with desired seasonings.
- Cut each round into eight wedges using a pizza cutter. Arrange cut pieces in single layer onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking sheet and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More