- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 whole pita pocket bread rounds
- Olive oil
- Salt (or whatever seasoning you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Split each pita pocket in half horizontally and lightly brush inside with olive oil and sprinkle with desired seasonings.
- Cut each round into eight wedges using a pizza cutter. Arrange cut pieces in single layer onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking sheet and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More