- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- Beet root cut into wedges 2
- Potatoes cut into wedges 2
- olive oil
- Thai green chillies
- Ginger garlic paste
- green onions / red onions cut into slices (optional)
- salt and other seasonings to taste
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Arrange potatoes and beets on an oven-safe dish, dribble with olive oil, coat with ginger garlic paste. Slice chillies and add to the dish. Season with salt and herbs. Arrange onions on the dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30-45 mins depending upon size of wedges. Serve with fresh lemon juice.
NotesWe had a lot of beet. We got it cos it is healthy but we wr not sure hw it wd taste otherwise. So we thought we'll bake it, and this dish turned out great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More