- Cooking Time: 25mins
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Combine sweet potatoes, butter, milk, salt, and sugar. Form into 6 patties and place on Reynolds Parchment paper. on another Reynolds parchment paper pour out some corn flakes and roll in corn flakes to coat. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 325° for 25 minutes.
NotesFound this recipe on the net and have tried it a few times when I'm in the mood for comfort! these are so good and a MUST TRY!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More