- 2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S
- Semi- Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened
- Condensed milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped PLANTERS pecan or walnut halves or toasted Bakers
- Angel Flake Coconut (optional)
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on high 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add vanilla and pecans; mix well. Spread into foil- lined 8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1 inch squares.
NotesFound on the inside of every Baker's Chocolate Semi-sweet box. I make this as part of my Christmas Cookies every year.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Short & SweetSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More