- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shortening
- 1/2 cup non-dairy coffee creamer (such as Coffee Mate)
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (32 oz.) pkg. confectioners’ sugar (4 cups)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- Food coloring of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, creamer and extracts until creamy and light. Gradually beat in the confectioners’ sugar.
- Add in enough water until the frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Add in food coloring until the desired shade is achieved.
- Generously frosts about 48 cupcakes.
NotesIf you like the frostings from supermarket cakes and cupcakes, you might want to try this one I found while exploring the internet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delightful DessertsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More