- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shortening
- 1/2 cup non-dairy coffee creamer (such as Coffee Mate)
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (32 oz.) pkg. confectioners’ sugar (4 cups)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- Food coloring of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, creamer and extracts until creamy and light. Gradually beat in the confectioners’ sugar.
- Add in enough water until the frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Add in food coloring until the desired shade is achieved.
- Generously frosts about 48 cupcakes.
NotesIf you like the frostings from supermarket cakes and cupcakes, you might want to try this one I found while exploring the internet.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More