- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 6 venison steaks
- 1/2 tewaspoon lemon pepper to taste
- Season steak with lemmon pepper.
- Set aside.
- Fry bacon in skillet until partly cooked.
- Remove from pan and wrap each piece of meat with bacon and return to skillet.
- Cook until bacon is done.
NotesYum! Bacon makes everything better!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking for a CureSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More