- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 6 venison steaks
- 1/2 tewaspoon lemon pepper to taste
- Season steak with lemmon pepper.
- Set aside.
- Fry bacon in skillet until partly cooked.
- Remove from pan and wrap each piece of meat with bacon and return to skillet.
- Cook until bacon is done.
NotesYum! Bacon makes everything better!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More