- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 6 venison steaks
- 1/2 tewaspoon lemon pepper to taste
- Season steak with lemmon pepper.
- Set aside.
- Fry bacon in skillet until partly cooked.
- Remove from pan and wrap each piece of meat with bacon and return to skillet.
- Cook until bacon is done.
NotesYum! Bacon makes everything better!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More