- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time:
- One Sliced Baguette
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 c. thinly sliced red onions
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. soft goat cheese (also good with blue cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. toast in oven for about 10 mins.
- While bread is toasting, heat 1/4c. of olive oil in a skillet.
- Add onions and cook until soft and tender, roughly 8 mins.
- Add vinegar and cook until it evaporates, less than 1 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temp.
- Spread cheese on crostini and top with onion. Enjoy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More