- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time:
- One Sliced Baguette
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 c. thinly sliced red onions
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. soft goat cheese (also good with blue cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. toast in oven for about 10 mins.
- While bread is toasting, heat 1/4c. of olive oil in a skillet.
- Add onions and cook until soft and tender, roughly 8 mins.
- Add vinegar and cook until it evaporates, less than 1 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temp.
- Spread cheese on crostini and top with onion. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More