- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time:
- One Sliced Baguette
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 c. thinly sliced red onions
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. soft goat cheese (also good with blue cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. toast in oven for about 10 mins.
- While bread is toasting, heat 1/4c. of olive oil in a skillet.
- Add onions and cook until soft and tender, roughly 8 mins.
- Add vinegar and cook until it evaporates, less than 1 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temp.
- Spread cheese on crostini and top with onion. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More