- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1 cup raw almonds*
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Place the nuts, brown sugar and vinegar in a heavy sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until their is no liquid left and the sugar has dissolved, about 5-8 minutes. Add the salt and chile powder. Stir until dissolved (about 30 seconds) then pour the nuts on the the prepared pan and quickly use a spatula to separate the nuts into one layer, no touching. Cool completely before eating.
- *I used skin on, but blanched would probably work just as well.
NotesLast year I made flavored nuts to give as holiday gifts, these were by far my favorite: sweet and savory! A must have.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More