- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1 cup raw almonds*
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Place the nuts, brown sugar and vinegar in a heavy sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until their is no liquid left and the sugar has dissolved, about 5-8 minutes. Add the salt and chile powder. Stir until dissolved (about 30 seconds) then pour the nuts on the the prepared pan and quickly use a spatula to separate the nuts into one layer, no touching. Cool completely before eating.
- *I used skin on, but blanched would probably work just as well.
NotesLast year I made flavored nuts to give as holiday gifts, these were by far my favorite: sweet and savory! A must have.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More