- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp finely minced ginger
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets, about 1 pound total weight
- In a shallow glass dish, mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Toss the two fillets in the mixture, coating completely. Let them set while heating a nonstick
- pan over medium heat. Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste and add them
- to the skillet. Cook the fish for 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned on both
- sides and flaky. Remove the fillets to plates and reduce the heat to medium low. Add the
- remaining marinade and reduce it to a glaze. It will only take a minute or two. Pour the
- glaze over the top of the fillets. Serve with couscous and sautéed vegetables.
NotesThis is a fast and delicious seafood entree. The marinade/glaze goes well with chicken too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More