- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp finely minced ginger
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets, about 1 pound total weight
- In a shallow glass dish, mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Toss the two fillets in the mixture, coating completely. Let them set while heating a nonstick
- pan over medium heat. Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste and add them
- to the skillet. Cook the fish for 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned on both
- sides and flaky. Remove the fillets to plates and reduce the heat to medium low. Add the
- remaining marinade and reduce it to a glaze. It will only take a minute or two. Pour the
- glaze over the top of the fillets. Serve with couscous and sautéed vegetables.
NotesThis is a fast and delicious seafood entree. The marinade/glaze goes well with chicken too.
Short & Sweet
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More