- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 portabello mushrooms
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown pork chops 3 minutes per side; add vinegar, rosemary, and soy sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to bowl and keep warm.
- Add butter and mushrooms to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Spoon warm sauce over pork and mushrooms and serve
NotesI have this great bottle of balsamic vinegar and was looking for recipes to use it best. This is one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More