- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and halves reserved
- Skin on, bone-in chicken breasts and thighs
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 thinly-sliced white onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, herbes de Provence, and lemon juice in a bowl, whisking until emulsified.
- Pour over the chicken, taking care to completely coat it. Insert the reserved squeezed lemons, onions, plus the rosemary and garlic into the pan.
- roast for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Notesmade this one up
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More