- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and halves reserved
- Skin on, bone-in chicken breasts and thighs
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 thinly-sliced white onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, herbes de Provence, and lemon juice in a bowl, whisking until emulsified.
- Pour over the chicken, taking care to completely coat it. Insert the reserved squeezed lemons, onions, plus the rosemary and garlic into the pan.
- roast for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Notesmade this one up
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More