- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the balsamic, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic cloves, in a large, re-sealable plastic bag.
- Shake and squeeze the contents of the bag to dissolve the honey and the brown sugar.
- Add the chicken to the bag and seal with as little air as possible in the bag.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the skin is caramelized and very dark in spots, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Bring the marinade to a boil (in order to kill bacteria).
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook over low heat until thick, about 15-20 minutes.
- Use a pastry brush to brush some of the cooked marinade on the cooked chicken.
- Plate the chicken on top of a spoonful of sauce and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
NotesA very rich and flavorful way to un-rut your everyday grilled chicken breasts!
The glaze is wonderfully tasty - I found myself dipping everything on my plate into it.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Social CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More