- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1–2
- Preparation Time: 20 (inc 12 for Pasta)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 5 oz chicken breast
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 oz white wine
- 4 oz chicken gravy
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Pinch Old Bay® seasoning
- 6 oz angel hair pasta
- 3 oz lump or jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- Pinch fresh parsley flakes
- To prepare, use a non-stick sauté pan.
- Melt butter.
- Tenderize chicken breast.
- Dust in flour and place in pan.
- Lightly brown on both sides.
- Deglaze pan with wine, add gravy, heavy cream and Old Bay®.
- Let reduce by half.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and place on center of plate.
- Place chicken on top of pasta, top chicken with crab and provolone cheese.
- Smother in sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with salad and garlic bread.
NotesDid you know that parsley gives great flavor and is nutritious in salads? Just one ounce provides 43% of the Recommended Dietary Dietary Allowance for Vitamin C and 18% and RDA for iron in men and 12% in women, plus 1 mg of beta carotene.
Note also - the whopping calorie count is for eating the entire recipe's yield by yourself. Halve the calories of course, if you split it with someone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More