- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1–2
- Preparation Time: 20 (inc 12 for Pasta)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 5 oz chicken breast
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 oz white wine
- 4 oz chicken gravy
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Pinch Old Bay® seasoning
- 6 oz angel hair pasta
- 3 oz lump or jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- Pinch fresh parsley flakes
- To prepare, use a non-stick sauté pan.
- Melt butter.
- Tenderize chicken breast.
- Dust in flour and place in pan.
- Lightly brown on both sides.
- Deglaze pan with wine, add gravy, heavy cream and Old Bay®.
- Let reduce by half.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and place on center of plate.
- Place chicken on top of pasta, top chicken with crab and provolone cheese.
- Smother in sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with salad and garlic bread.
NotesDid you know that parsley gives great flavor and is nutritious in salads? Just one ounce provides 43% of the Recommended Dietary Dietary Allowance for Vitamin C and 18% and RDA for iron in men and 12% in women, plus 1 mg of beta carotene.
Note also - the whopping calorie count is for eating the entire recipe's yield by yourself. Halve the calories of course, if you split it with someone.