- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of yellow cake mix. first step
- Then mix 1-8oz. container of Cream Cheese
- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs. second step
- Mix all together and spread in the bottom of a 9*13 pan. (coated with spray or butter to prevent sticking) first step
- Spread that on top of the yellow cake mixture and then cook at 375 for about 30-40 minutes. Until golden brown on top. second step
- Let cool and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More