- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIf you love banana pudding then you're going to really love this cake that tastes exactly like banana pudding!!
- 1 package yelow cake mix
- 8 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 tbls butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 4 cups sliced bananas
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease cake pan(9x13)
- Blend together cake mix butter milk eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven bake 30-35 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool on wire rack
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding by placing pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan, fold in butter and vanilla cook over low hear until butter completely melts.
- Remove from heat and allo to cool.
- Fold in banana slices.
- To assemble cake, spoon pudding and banana mixture over top of cake.
- Cover pudding with whipped topping scatter crushed vanilla wafer over the whipped topping.