- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 10-12 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 cups of orange juice
- (try to use organic produce if you can get it and you can use fresh if it's in season)
- Prepare fruit if it needs to be peeled or seeded.
- Place ingredients into blender and blend to desired consistency.
NotesGreat quick fix smoothie with a Vit C boost.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More