- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦1 each cooking spray
- ◦2 cup whole wheat flour
- ◦0.3333 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- ◦0½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ◦2 tsp low sodium baking powder
- ◦1 tsp baking soda
- ◦1½ cup fresh mashed banana
- ◦1 oz vanilla extract
- ◦1 cup Blueberries
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Gently coat two 12-cup mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- 2.In big container, mix entire wheat flour, brown sugar blend, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 3.In separate bowl, mixture the bananas and vanilla extract.
- 4.Combine banana mixture into flour mixture until soft.
- 5.Fold in blueberries and spoon the batter into prepared muffin pan.
- 6.Bake 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
NotesMorning meal muffins made of the wonderful banana, blueberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More