- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦1 each cooking spray
- ◦2 cup whole wheat flour
- ◦0.3333 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- ◦0½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ◦2 tsp low sodium baking powder
- ◦1 tsp baking soda
- ◦1½ cup fresh mashed banana
- ◦1 oz vanilla extract
- ◦1 cup Blueberries
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Gently coat two 12-cup mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- 2.In big container, mix entire wheat flour, brown sugar blend, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 3.In separate bowl, mixture the bananas and vanilla extract.
- 4.Combine banana mixture into flour mixture until soft.
- 5.Fold in blueberries and spoon the batter into prepared muffin pan.
- 6.Bake 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
NotesMorning meal muffins made of the wonderful banana, blueberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More