- Cooking Time: 20 - 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter.
- Finally, mix in the mashed banana.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely before frosting with the cream cheese frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More