- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 small or 3 large bananas
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add bananas.
- Spread banana bar mixture into lightly greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost with powdered sugar frosting.
- Keep bars in the refrigerator.
- These bars also freeze well so you can use as needed.
- Beat frosting ingredients until desired consistency.
- Frost cooled bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce