- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen loaf from sides of pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is a Bisquick recipe that my family has used for years. You can use other fruits like cranberries, raspberries, or even use chocolate chips instead of fruit!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More