- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a Bisquick recipe that my family has used for years. You can use other fruits like cranberries, raspberries, or even use chocolate chips instead of fruit!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen loaf from sides of pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
- You must SAVE this recipe