- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 extra-ripe medium bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Puree bananas in blender (~1 cup).
- In medium bowl, combine bananas, eggs, sugar and butter until well blended.
- Stir in blueberries and vanilla.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until evenly moistened.
- Spoon batter into well greased muffin cups.
- Bake in 350 F oven 25-30 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
NotesMy husband is the big blueberry fan, he eats anything with the berries in or on it.
The pic is of this muffin & the Ch. cips banana muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More