- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 small to medium bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup natural Whey Crisps
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries without liquid, thawed
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups, or 24 mini muffin pan.
- In a blender, process bananas until liquefied. Add milk and thoroughly blend , pour mixture into a large bowl. Add rolled oats to banana mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a second bowl, thoroughly mix baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add flour and whey crisps, mix well.
- In the blender, combine maple syrup and egg; then add peanut butter and vanilla. Blend well. Pour this into the rolled oats; stir well. Stir in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda).
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 12 muffins. Or 24 mini muffins
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More