- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 small to medium bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup natural Whey Crisps
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries without liquid, thawed
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups, or 24 mini muffin pan.
- In a blender, process bananas until liquefied. Add milk and thoroughly blend , pour mixture into a large bowl. Add rolled oats to banana mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a second bowl, thoroughly mix baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add flour and whey crisps, mix well.
- In the blender, combine maple syrup and egg; then add peanut butter and vanilla. Blend well. Pour this into the rolled oats; stir well. Stir in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda).
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 12 muffins. Or 24 mini muffins
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More