- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 small to medium bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup natural Whey Crisps
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries without liquid, thawed
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups, or 24 mini muffin pan.
- In a blender, process bananas until liquefied. Add milk and thoroughly blend , pour mixture into a large bowl. Add rolled oats to banana mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a second bowl, thoroughly mix baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add flour and whey crisps, mix well.
- In the blender, combine maple syrup and egg; then add peanut butter and vanilla. Blend well. Pour this into the rolled oats; stir well. Stir in the dry ingredients (flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda).
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 12 muffins. Or 24 mini muffins
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More