- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ lb bread flour
- 1 T. baking soda
- 1 T. nutmeg
- 2 t. cinnamon
- ¾ t. kosher salt
- 1 lb brown sugar
- ½ lb sweet butter, soft
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ½ lb over ripe bananas, mashed
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a separate bowl, then stir in bananas. Blend eggs in one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Pour wet ingredients in the dry, stir just enough to mix. Divide batter between 2 buttered 10” loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes in a pre-heated 350º F. oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More