Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
40g rolled oats
1/3 Cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons mashed banana
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon Natvia
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
dash of vanilla
1. Combine all ingredients (except slices bananas) in a small bowl and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 175°C and place mixture in a greased ramekin.
3. Top with sliced bananas and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and set.
Pairs Well With
Tips and Tricks
• I often prepare my mixture the night before and leave it to soak overnight in the fridge.
• Even if I’m in a hurry, this means I still get delicious baked oatmeal for breakfast!
• You could add 2tsp of vanilla whey to the mixture to increase the protein content