- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLeo (my toddler) and I created this when we were both sick with sore throats. (Egg and diary free)
Make this smoothie thick for eatting with a spoon or add more liquid to thin out and drink. Tastes just like banana bread batter!Leo loved this and so did I as a tried and true raw batter eatter since childhood myself! It takes like the real thing!
- Put half a cup of oats
- one cup of water in a cup
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 or 4 dates
- 1 cup (or more)
- plain or vanilla soy milk
- Put half a cup of oats and one cup of water in a cup, cook in microwave for 1 min.
- Put oats in blender and add the following:
- 1 banana, 1 tsp vanilla, 3 or 4 dates, 1 cup (or more) of plain or vanilla soy milk,
- blend to the thickness you want - add a dash of flour at the last minute for the doughy taste, if you have a sweet tooth you might want to add more dates or some other sweetener.