- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in mashed bananas, the eggs, and vanilla. Stir in biscuit mix and pecans just until ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread at 350° for 1 hour, or until wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking if too brown.
- Cool banana bread before slicing
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More