- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in mashed bananas, the eggs, and vanilla. Stir in biscuit mix and pecans just until ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread at 350° for 1 hour, or until wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking if too brown.
- Cool banana bread before slicing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More